- No of Stop: AD019 16 Stop Down Collective and 11 Stop Collective Selective. + AD9007 32 Stop Down Collective and 24 Stop Collective Selective.
- Operations: Regular V3F, Down Collective V3F and Collective Selective V3F also suitable for Auto Door, Double Door (Two Side Opening).
- Speed: Up to 2 m/sec.
- Duplex Operation using just two Wire communication no extra hardware require.
- LCD and Keypad Interface.
- Using LCD and Keypad user can set parameter as per they requirement.
- Also they can monitor the status of lift on LCD, as well as also see the fault record using Keypad.
- All are password protected so other can not change the parameter. Manual will carry the list of parameter and instruction of programming.
- Call Register LED and Call Push Button are on single wire.
- On board Seven Segment Display.
- Serial COP Card (AD9007) attachment using CANbus.
- All the Input and Output are Opto-isolated and available in both 12VDCand 24VDC.
- All the Input and Output are carrying LED indication on board.
- An error code are display on display as well as it is memories in the card.
- Each floor can be named by an alphanumeric character (L, P, E, F, H, b, o, 0, 1, 2, 3 .....).
- 7-segment and signalization outputs are short-circuiting protected.
- In a short circuit case the concerned output is shut down until problem is removed.
- It also detect the landing lock short at particular floor.
- Power down memory, in case of power fail it will reach at nearest floor instead of going to correction end.
- Only 15 cables are enough for system to work by using serial car connection (AD9007) Which reduces labor and cable costs.
- AD9007 is Multipurpose Extension Card Which can be used with our any product with CANbus Output.
- This can be used as extension as well as serial COP.
- For Details about AD9007 Card see related document.
- Using this Up to 24 Stop Full Serial just 4 Wire Communication can be done easily.
- Same card can be used as Parallel as well as serial.
- PCBs are solder in Fully Automatic Pick & Place Robotic Machine.
- Which will remove all human error.